Wednesday 8 June 2011

Historical context, essay guidance - it's all kicking off now...

Right then kids - now I've figured out this uploading documents business, it's time for work!
First of all, you can complete your homework, which you can find by clicking here. All the instructions are on it, and shouldn't cause too many problems. It'll be due in for Monday 13th June.

Secondly, I've finished the controlled assessment guidance that you can find by clicking here. At the top of each slide, it says the things that the exam board will be looking for, and then in the boxes I've written the things you will have to write about in order to get them done. You'll have seen this in class all day, but it's so easy to share with you I thought I'd post it.

Thirdly, you can find a blank copy of your planning sheet by clicking here. I'll give these out in class, but I know some people want to start again at home sometimes, so here it is.

Finally - George wins a year of not giving any books out, although the best prize of all is still unclaimed...

No comments:

Post a Comment